Following these care instructions will prolong the life of your Sleep Clear™ bedding encasements and ensure that you continue to experience optimum protection against allergens, bed bugs, and dust mites. The below instructions apply to all Cleanroom Bedding™ products; Sleep Clear™ Cotton and Sleep Clear™ Pristine® encasements.
Sleep Clear™ encasements only need to be washed once per year or when soiled. Regularly vacuum or wipe the surface of your encasements with a damp cloth to remove allergens that have built up on the outside. It is particularly important that you follow these care instructions to maximize the effectiveness of your mattress encasements.
Pillow encasements may be washed more frequently than other encasements, along with your other linens, blankets, and non-encasement bedding. Use the following laundering instructions when washing any Sleep Clear™ encasements.
- Machine wash once a year, or when soiled, using hot water.
- Damp-wipe or vacuum the surface of your encasements periodically.
- Encase only clean, dry bedding.
- Wash with zipper OPEN.
- Never use fabric softeners.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry, on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Encasing must remain on for 18 months for bed bug protection.